Sunday, May 28, 2017

Difusor added to the rear

(NOTE: written on the 5th January 2018, in retrospect - I don't have the same motivation to keep the blog going anymore)
I ordered from Phil at Aries a rear difusor, along with a couple other parts. Adding it to the car was a mere "Jack it up, use a few self-tapping screws, jack it down". In the end, there was a gap between the lip and the fiberglass as I did not screw there (screws not long enough). Wife went along to help (hold the difusor while I bolted it) and took some pictures.



Later (next post) I was called for a B-level inspection as part of the import process. I had to remove the difusor prior to testing. Before putting it back in I bent it slightly and that gap was thus eliminated. Final look is actually great! Check future pictures as confirmation, specially from the 9th December 2017 track day.

No comments:

Post a Comment