Thursday, August 11, 2011

Celebrating One Year

Small note to celebrate the first anniversary on receiving the kit. One year ago around this hour I was returning home after delivering the rental van on the depot, feeling completely drained of energy but very happy.

Looking back, I'm sorry I haven't kept a clear record of hours spent on the car. It would have been enough to write down how many hours in each post... Probably have spent around 250 hours so far, but it's more of an educated guess. Could have spent a lot less if I had done the right thing 1st time, had all the proper tools on the 1st attempt, etc. But it's all part of the learning process and one of my goals is to learn a bit about mechanics.

All in all, a wonderful adventure, that allowed my to meet new and great people, learn, have fun, have a project. Thanks to all that helped, supported or inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment