Sunday, February 1, 2015

Brakes Issue Solved?

The objective:

Today went with the wife to the car so that she could help me bleed the brakes. Cutting more than an hour of work in few words... The front brakes are great. The rears had one nut not well tightened on the "T" piece that splits the pipe to the rear wheels. It was dripping. After tightening we bleed it more and seems to be good. Could not test because I failed to get the engine going. It was unused for some two months and the battery died before I could get it to run.

Also placed the Aries symbols on the hood and rear.
And defined where I'll be attaching the newly acquired fire extinguisher. It will be on the tunnel top, behind the handbrake. Handy but not in the way.

I guess this week I'll be working on the car every night until the track day. And it's a go, by the way. Put my name down last Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment