Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Continuing on Electrics

After spending the weekend at work, today I had the day off as compensation (although having to be reachable). So I got to spend a bit of time on the car.

Just finished laying down the electrical loom and hold it in place with plastic straps. Also looked into the battery, to get it's size, since I need to make/buy some brackets or another way to hold it in place. Found out it's very tiny and the acid is all outside for me to fill it when I get around to use it. Took the engine ancillaries with me but didn't get to lay them on the car; that will have to be done another day.

I'm stalling a bit, it's something daunting to me. I also have to figure out what I need to buy, in terms of plugs and connectors. I'll probably only have the electrics done by the end of November, at this pace. I still hope to get a second compensation day next week, that might help speed up things a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment