Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Can Almost See It Here!

Today I received two new photos of the crate, with everything inside except for one part that was ordered almost a month and a half ago and hasn't arrived yet: the exhaust. As soon as it arrives, the crate will be closed. It might be next week, fingers crossed!

The insurance hunt has been going well, already have a good quote for a proper transport insurance and a better quote for the civil responsability (build accidents) insurance. But still waiting for two quotes.

Last weekend I went shopping for wheels to put under the crate to help move it around and a chain and a padlock to wrap the chassis around a pilar in the garage space.

I can almost see it here. I can almost feel it...

1 comment:

  1. Se precisares de ajuda para descarregar, abrir o báu e carregar, conta comigo!

    abraço

    Rui

    ReplyDelete