Saturday, January 14, 2017

Plates and Fire Extinguisher

Objective:
For IVA, and to avoid any complaints about the exposed vertices, Steve removed the extinguisher and it's holding bracket from the top of the tunnel cover. Spent some time putting that back in.

Another thing was more on the "proud" field. Maybe I worry too much about what others think, but I really wanted to show this: I may not be able to drive it on the road in Portugal, but in the UK I could. So I put the British plates on the car. The back one was a no-brainer since it had to go under the light. On the front, mounted it on the nose, attached to the grid, covering 5cm of the nose hole. Both front and back plates are held in place by cable ties. It is temporary (I hope).

Good I registered during the week on the Track Day. If buying just the afternoon sessions it was full. I bought a full day: 4 sessions of 20 minutes each. Seems it will be completely full pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment